Hi!

Come on in and introduce yourself :) Write a few words telling us how you found us and what you love most about Bones!

Hi!

Postby Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:05 am

Welcome everyone :) I set up this board up last night on a whim - we'll see if it catches on. I'm a big fan of Bones, it's pretty much the one show that I can't miss. It's smart and a lot of fun, consistently.

Having said that, I think I'll be otherwise engaged on Premiere (or return Premiere) night - so, next day :) Arrggh!

Anyway, the board is obviously brand spankin' new - a work in progress - so if things seem to be switching around, or even disappearing at first - it's all down to the efforts of newbie improvement. Hang tight!

Hope you have fun here :)
"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 161

Re: Hi!

Postby Xena on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:53 am

Hi! I'm Xena. I got into the show because I read Kathy Reich's books, and I was a fan of DB. I fell in love with the show because DB and ED have incredible chemistry - as Kristen from E! says, it's lightning in a bottle. You just don't see chemistry like that everyday.
Xena

Cash: 34

Return to Welcome!!